Meet Beatie Deutsch, an Orthodox mom of five living in Jerusalem. And a marathon champion who’ve just won her first international medal
- London, Jewish Museum: a journey through the relation between Jews and money across history defies antisemitism and stereotypes
- Among the Seder ritual foods, haroset serves as a symbol of the mortar used by enslaved Jews to build pyramids. Let's discover some of its most special versions!
- Jewish Persia relives in New York’s suburbs, sharing its neighbourhood with a growing Asian community
- Meet the Centre Communautaire Laic Juif of Brussels, Belgium, and its impressive work for genocide prevention and human rights awareness
- Budapest, Hungary: in Alyssa Petersel's book, twenty-one stories compose the mosaic of a vibrant Jewish life. Our review
- Walking down the street in the late summer days, as the sunlight slowly fades: thoughts about Rosh Hashanah
- Biblical sources may not define the role of women in public prayers as we are used to think.
- What is the relevance today of the basic rule of "Something that you don’t like to be done to you, don’t do to someone else"? Is this the true essence of Judaism?
- Year after year, Jews from all over the world fast the ninth of Av as a sign of mourn for the destruction of the Temple. How come, after so many centuries, we still remember this particular event? Above all, what (...)